Sunday, August 24, 2008

rural life


This is an image I shot on one of my outings to Kaas in Satara district.
Its a nice black and white image with a fine mist in the air.

I like two things about this image. One is that although it is intended at only the silhouttes of the objects, it also shows slight details, which makes it rather lively.

And the other thing is that whenever I look into the image, I can hear those morning birds chirping into my ears. I simply love this image.

Editing: None
Shot with Sony DSC W35

Other photos of the outing, which host a number of wild flowers of the westers ghats of India, are displayed here. Do visit them. :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this one is a stunner. Absolutely wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tranquility of this image and the excellent tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb capture yaar....
    tu pan KAS la gela hotas ka...
    sorry ha photo late baghitala.... pan kharach ultimate aalay.... hats off to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khara saangaayacha tar mee kaahee visheSha naahee kela. te drudhyacha itaka sahee hota, kee malaa phakt camera dharaayacha aaNi click karaayacha evhaDhacha kaam hota.

    paN kaas kharach great hota. aataa te ajoonach great asel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank, its very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
photoganesha by Kaware Vaibhav Vilasrao is licensed under a CC India License.
Based on a work at photoganesha.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://photoganesha.blogspot.com/.